Sunday, December 12, 2010

What a Week!

I can't wait til next week! But I can wait because I have like 5 tests and I am NNNNNOOOOOOTTTT looking forward to any of them! But in 1 more week I am goingto California!!!
This week I was so busy, Monday I had gym and I had to study for a social studies test. Tuesday I had gym and I had to study for a science quiz and an english vocab quiz!
Wednesday I had a tutor come for math and I had to study for a math vocab test.
Thursday I woke up at 5:55 and I had to get ready for cheer practice that was at 6:30 A.M.!!!!
Friday I went to a 4 year old birthday party, after that I came home and I studied!!!!
Saturday I went out to breakfast with a friend and we went shopping, then she dropped me off at home, then I finished studying, and around 7 my sister and I went to a church meeting.
This weekend I haven't been feeling well because of allergies!!!! UUUUUGGGGGGGG!!!!!! But anway I got to sleep in and we didn't go to church today.I have been resting and watching The Proposal. (it is such a funny movie!) Better go, California is just a turn away!:)

1 comment: