Sunday, November 28, 2010

Why does the Day have to come to an End!:(

Everybody knows that everyday is only 24 hours! Of course Sundays seem to be the worst of all the days of the week, because we have school the next day. It is about 67 degrees outside! Not too cold, but just right! I cannot believe that Thanksgiving is over. I am so sad and wish I could relive this whole week. The fires are going inside the house, the wind is blowing the trees leaves, and the only thing missing is... FAMILY! Oh I wish they were here. I miss them so very much! But I will see them in about 4 weeks. As i said in an earlier blog: every goodbye is closer to the next hello!

1 comment:

  1. ugghh i feel the same way :( i miss you guys!! that week went by WAY too fast! i love that,"every goodbye is closer to the next hello!" see you soon mallory!!! :)

    ReplyDelete