Sunday, April 3, 2011

Many Days Come and Go

So far school has been hard. Lots of tests and homework and projects! I am getting to bed late, and waking up early. But hopefully this week settles down. Today i have to study for my social studies test. I have also been sick with allergies, and a sinus infection. But I am taking medicine and the pills are HUGE even when I cut them in half! Anyway March has gone by so quickly it seems like it is still February. And school is ending in about 40 something days. Hopefully summer comes by fast. I also have two batmisfas this week and in May. So I am busy with finding clothes for them. Just wish me luck with the rest of the week.(:

1 comment:

  1. ME TOO MY ALLERGIES HAVE BEEN KILLING ME!!! I know school is sooo hectic!! Ohh I love batmitzvahs!! they are soo much fun! good luck with the rest of your week(:

    ReplyDelete