Friday, January 14, 2011

Weddings, banquets, and Much Much More!!!!!

Today we are going to a wedding. It is BEAUTIFUL where they are having it, its nice because it is in the winter, but we are deciding to do it inside instead of out. Good Idea! Tomorrow my sister is helping out in a horse banquet. We were going to help out but they don,t need any more helpers! Next week I start new classes like instead of drama first period I switch to track, still having yearbook third period, and teen skills instead of art eighth period! Phew!!! I am SOOOOO nervous for track but I should be fine haha. Got to Go. :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow that sounds soooo much fun! (: Wish I could went to the wedding with you guys :( Good luck in track

    ReplyDelete
  2. GO YEARBOOK! I'll c u n 3rd period :)

    ReplyDelete